AMERICAN FOOTBALL MONTHLY THE #1 RESOURCE FOR FOOTBALL COACHES
8 tips to successful Two-a-day training
© More from this issue
to a successful two-a-day training regime is full awareness of
dangers, appropriate planning and preventive measures. The following
tips could help
your athletes get the most out of two-a-day practice while remaining safe:
- Plan every minute of two-a-days carefully and stick to your plan.
- Be sensitive to varying factors of heat, humidity, tempo of
practice, level of conditioning, age level of participants,
- Allow for helmets off and shirts up at every opportunity.
- Teach players facts of hydration, diet, salt use, sports
drinks and personal responsibility.
- Allow for outside non-coaching personne....The full article can only be seen by subscribers.
NOT A SUBSCRIBER?
now to start receiving our monthly magazine PLUS get INSTANT
unlimited access to over 4000 pages of 100 percent football coaching
information, ONLY available at AmericanFootballMonthly.com!
Copyright 2022, AmericanFootballMonthly.com
All Rights Reserved